Learn about a hospitality business funding opportunity.
- Has a North American Industry Classification System (NAICS code) designation within the Accommodation subsector (721) or Food Services and Drinking Places subsector (722). Accommodations, food and/or drink may be provided for the public with or without a charge;
- Has fewer than 300 full-time equivalent employees;
- The business has a tangible net worth no more than $15 million;
- Was in operation on February 15, 2020, remains in operation and does not intend to permanently cease operations within one year of the application date;
- COVID-19 has had a negative impact on the business that makes the grant necessary to support on-going operations;
- Had a reduction in gross receipts of at least 25% during 2020 compared to the same time period of 2019.