Hours will be 8 AM – 9 PM (Unless prior approval of arrangements and payment of increased cost.)
Visitors can help keep Clarion County Park safe by following these COVID-19 Safety Guidelines:
- Large gatherings must follow the restrictions under state guidelines
- Avoid crowded parking lots, playgrounds, picnic pavilions and ball fields
- Bring a bag and either carry out your trash or dispose of it properly
- Clean up after pets
- Avoid activities that put you at greater risk of injury, so you don’t require a trip to the emergency room
- People who live in areas still under stay-at-home orders should not travel long distances for outdoor recreation, and instead should look for opportunities close to home.
- To help avoid exposure to COVID-19 and protect others, and still enjoy the outdoors:
- Don’t hike or recreate in groups – go with those under the same roof, and adhere to social distancing (stay six feet apart)
- Wear a mask
- Take hand sanitizer with you and use it regularly
- Avoid touching your face, eyes and nose
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with a tissue or flexed elbow
- If you are sick, stay home
Clarion County Park
The Clarion County Park has something for everyone!
For the sports enthusiast, the County Park offers three ball fields that are for baseball and softball use, two soccer fields, a tennis court, a volleyball court, a basketball court, horseshoe pit, and an archery range.
For those who enjoy the picnic atmosphere, the County Park offers seven small pavilions, one medium pavilion, one large pavilion and a community center. Picnic tables and charcoal grills are on site and some of the pavilions are handicapped accessible.
For the children, a playground and the children’s garden offer specialized activities.
And, for those that are interested in providing activities for animals and livestock, an arena and a barn are available.
Whatever your needs are, we are happy to be able to provide the use of our facilities to you and your family.
Enjoy the Clarion County Park!
Park Reservation & Cost Information
Application/Policy Agreement for Use of Facilities
Clarion County Park Map
The County Park is open daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. in the months of April through October.
The park is closed November through March.
41 Clarion County Park
Shippenville, PA 16254
Telephone: (814) 226-4000 x2812
Fax: (814) 226-9230