Clarion County understands the importance of keeping the public informed with the most up to date information regarding the COVID-19 virus and how lives and jobs are being affected. This page will be updated frequently with news releases from state and local governments as well as anything else which deems necessary for the public to know.
Please note, this page reports information provided by PA Department of Health and is not guaranteed to be updated daily.
According to Pennsylvania Department of Health as of February 24, 2021
|CLARION COUNTY COVID-19 CASES|
|Total Cases||Confirmed||Probable||Negative||Deaths||Partial Vaccines||Full Vaccines|
|PENNSYLVANIA COVID-19 CASES|
|Total Cases||Negative||Deaths||Partial Vaccines||Full Vaccines|
For more up to date information, visit:
CLARION COUNTY'S EMERGENCY DECLARATION FROM DEC. 31, 2020 - MARCH 31, 2021
BUTLER HEALTH SYSTEM / CLARION HOSPITAL IS OFFERING VACCINES.
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN WHEN VACCINES ARE AVAILABLE
- Local Information & Updates lists local resources and press releases from Clarion County Government as well as other entities within the County.
- PA Press Releases is a collection of releases and updates from Pennsylvania agencies. This information includes number of COVID-19 cases, school closures, unemployment, food assistance, information for economically impacted businesses, and more.
- When to Call 9-1-1 provides information of what to do if you or someone you know is showing symptoms.
- PUBLIC SAFETY MEASURES FOR BUSINESSES TO REOPEN MAY 8
- HELP STOP THE SPREAD: GUIDANCE ON MASKS
- WHAT TYPE OF MASK DO I NEED?
- HOW TO MAKE A MASK
If you have questions concerning the Coronavirus within Clarion County Government, contact:
Department of Public Safety's Public Information Line, (814) 297-7995 from 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM Monday through Friday.
For all other requests within Clarion County Government services, please follow these instructions: PUBLIC ADMITTANCE TO COUNTY BUILDINGS