COURT FEES AND FINES
PAePay: Pay fines, costs and restitution online
STATE PROBATIONPay State Probation/Parole Fees Online
TAX CLAIMDelinquent Taxes: Tax Claim Online Payment
Tax Lien Certificate
HUNTING & FISHING LICENSES
Antlerless Deer Licenses & Applications
Purchase Hunting & Fishing License Online
TREASURER'S OFFICE FORMS
Small Games of Chance
Hotel Tax Forms
Hunting & Fishing License
CLARION COUNTY CORRECTIONS: INMATE ACCOUNTS
- Friends and family members may place funds on inmate accounts for commissary purchases/telephone usage by using the kiosk in the jail lobby or over the internet by going to:
The kiosk is available 24/7 and accepts 5 dollar bills up to 100 dollar bills. There are fees for each transaction which is disclose at the time of the transaction.
- Please do not call the jail to inquire about an inmate’s account balance. That information will not be given out.
- Inmates who are released outright will be issued a Debit Card with any remaining account funds. Inmates that are transferred will have a check mailed to the receiving institution or to their last known address.
- The jail does not accept personal checks.
Search for ConnectNetwork on Apple or Android
The depositor will need to know:
- Inmate’s First and Last Name
- Inmate’s Date of Birth (Month, Date, Year)
- Inmate ID#
- Site ID # 113 (Needed for phone payments for Trust & PIN Debit only)