Clarion County understands the importance of keeping the public informed with the most up to date information regarding the COVID-19 virus and how lives and jobs are being affected. This page will be updated frequently with news releases from state and local governments as well as anything else which deems necessary for the public to know.
Visit PENNSYLVANIA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH COVID-19 for current data and statistics.
BUTLER HEALTH SYSTEM / CLARION HOSPITAL IS OFFERING VACCINES AND IS ACCEPTING WALK-INS
22677 PA-68, Clarion, PA 16214
To schedule and appointment or find vaccination information, call (814) 223-4157 or REGISTER HERE
For more information, visit Clarion County COVID-19 Response
For more information, visit:
If you have questions concerning the Coronavirus within Clarion County Government, contact:
Department of Public Safety's Public Information Line, (814) 297-7995 from 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM Monday through Friday.
The following is to educate, protect and prepare our community during the coronavirus outbreak.
All residents are asked to take personal responsibility for their health and the health of their family members through active monitoring of their health. This should include twice daily temperature checks and the following preventative measures:
- Frequent handwashing with soap for at least 20 seconds and use of hand sanitizers, with at least 60% alcohol, when soap is not available
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Cough into a tissue and then throw the tissue away. If tissues aren’t available, cough into your elbow
- Stay home when you are sick
- Contact your personal physician if you have concerns about your health
- Use extra care to clean and disinfect surfaces, including door handles, cell phones and keyboards
- Use household products specifically designed to disinfect