|Recorder of Deeds' Fee Schedule||Register of Wills and Clerk of Orphans Court Fee Schedule|
|Recording Requirements||Guidelines for Marriage License Applicants|
The Clarion County Register and Recorder’s Office acts as the chief repository and records management agent for all public land records, estate records, and Orphans’ Court filings.
The following filings are processed and archived in the Recorder of Deeds division of the Office:
1) All land related documents (available from 1839 to present)
2) Veteran’s Discharges
3) Notary Bonds and Commissions
4) Power of Attorneys
The following filings are processed and archived in the Register of Wills division of the Office:
1) Probated Estates (available from 1839 to present)
2) Inheritance Tax payments and records
The following filings are processed and archived in the Orphans’ Court division of the Office:
3) First and Final Accounts for Estate Administration
4) Marriage Licenses (available from 1885 to present)
5) Miscellaneous Orphans’ Court Petitions
6) Birth and Death Certificates (available from 1893 to 1906)
All records in the Clarion County Register and Recorder’s Office are available for public inspection Monday thru Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with the exception of adoptions and veteran’s discharges.
Birth and death certificates after 1906 are filed with the Pennsylvania Division of Vital records located in New Castle, PA.
The office is not permitted to provide the public with any legal advice. All legal questions should be directed to an attorney.