- Fair Housing Notice
- Clarion County Fair Housing Resolution
- All Doors are Open in Clarion County
- Is Discrimination Keeping You Out of the Home of Your Dreams?
- Did You Know that Discrimination Against Families with Children is Illegal?
- Fair Housing is Not an Option. It's the Law.
- Fair Lending
- Fair Housing and You
- You + Fair Housing = A Better Community
- FHEO Booklet - Equal Opportunity for All
- What Can You Do?
- Fair Housing - It's Your Right
- Open Letter to Landlords
- What is Discrimination in Housing (Coloring Pages)
Filing Your Housing Discrimination Complaint Online
Federal law prohibits housing discrimination based on your race, color, national origin, religion,
sex, familial status, or disability. If you have been trying to buy or rent a home or apartment and you believe
your civil rights have been violated, you can file your fair housing complaint online by clicking the
HOUSING DISCRIMINATION COMPLAINT link below. Your housing discriminatoin complaint will be
reviewed by a fair housing specialist to determine if it alleges acts that might violate the Fair Housing
Act. The specialist will contact you for any additional information needed to complete this review. If
your complaint involves a possible violation of the Fair Housing Act, the specialist will assist you in filing
an official housing discrimination complaint.