Turn on more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

 Inmate Property

  1. Approvals to release property to friends/family members of an incarcerated inmate will only be given in rare instances where the inmate can express a dire need to do so. The inmate must make the request to the Warden in writing via Request Slip.
  2. Inmates are not permitted to release their ACCESS card to any person not named on the card.
  3. Any property left by inmates at the jail and not claimed within 30 days will be disposed of.
  4. If an inmate has ordered Commissary and he/she is released prior to the delivery of the Commissary, then they have 30 days to pick it up.
  5. Inmates being transferred to the PA Department of Corrections may release property prior to transfer, the person picking up the property must show a proper photo I.D. to pick up the property.

 Contact Information