Clarion County Housing Authority’s mission is to help improve the quality of life for the low, very low and extremely low income clients. To provide an affordable, safe sanitary home and a suitable living environment to elderly persons and families and those with special needs consistent with local, State and Federal Statutes. Clarion County Housing Authority pledges to recognize our residents as the ultimate customer, to provide and promote the widest range of housing choices available throughout Clarion and Forest Counties and to administer and manage our programs in the most effective and efficient manner possible by maintaining high quality standards while extending respect, courtesy and consideration to our clients all times by operating in an efficient, ethical and professional manner The Clarion County Housing Authority will continue to endeavor to go beyond bricks and mortar by providing more than simply a place to live. We shall encourage and strive to achieve self-sufficiency and homeownership and to create caring communities that foster a sense of pride.
Visit the Clarion County Housing Authority’s website for more information.
Clarion County Housing Authority's Facebook page
Below is a list of resources for additional support:
Waiting List Application
Veteran Status Addendum
Citizen/Non-Citizen Declaration Form for each family member in the home
Supplement to Application for each adult in the home
When filling out applications, please remember:
- Fill in all social security numbers, dates of birth, town/city, and state of birth for in Section IV Family Composition
- Provide a mailing address in Section I Applicant Information
- Sign and date application on last page
- Complete Applicant name and address and sign the Supplement to Application form at bottom.
- Submit Application, Veteran Status Addendum, Citizen/Non-Citizen Declaration Form and Supplement to Application to the Clarion County Housing Authority Office.
If you are seeking assistance with making payments, visit Housing Assistance Payment.