February 11, 2020 - Clarion County Board of Commissioners Meeting Agenda
Notice: The following actions have been discussed and approved by the Board of Commissioners but have not been approved for the meeting's minutes. These actions will be approved for minutes during the next Board of Commissioners Meeting. Please check the County Calendar for the next meeting date.
- Work Session on Tuesday, February 18th, 2020 at 9AM in the conference room
- Commissioner/Salary/Retirement Board meeting on Tuesday, February 25th, 2020 at 10 AM in the conference room
1. Tax Claims. Parcels on the repository that were tabled at the January 14th and January 28th, 2020 meetings.
2. Corrections. Tabled from January 28, 2020 meeting. Promotion. Avery Nelson to fill the vacant position of Temporary Full Time Corrections Officer. Temp full time, non-exempt, 36/48 hours/week. Salary: $13.93/hour. Effective Date: 2/1/2020.
3. Promulgation for the Clarion County Emergency Operations Plan
4. Letter of Support for Clarion Borough’s application for a grant from DCED for stormwater projects
5. Contract on behalf of MH/DD with Community Voices for state required service satisfaction surveys for DD consumers. Cost: $14,499. Term: 7/1/2019 – 6/30/2020.
6. Maintenance and Service Agreement on behalf of the DA’s Office with SAVIN. Term: 1/1/2020 – 12/31/2020.
7. Appointment of Cheryl Servey to the MH/DD/Transportation Advisory Board. Effective Date: 3/24/2020, three year term.
8. Appointment of Casey O’Toole to the Housing Authority to replace the spot of Pastor John Milliron who resigned. O’Toole will finish the term that will expire on 1/1/2023.
9. Contract on behalf of CYS with Child to Family Connections for family group decision making. Cost: $8,000 max, county match: 5%-10%. Term: 2/17/2020 – 6/30/2020.
10. Maintenance Service Agreement renewal with Clarion Office Equipment for 12 copiers. Term: 1/1/2020 – 12/31/2020.
11. Maintenance Service Agreement renewal with McCleary Business Machines, Inc for 18 copiers. Term: 1/1/2020 – 12/31/2020.
12. CYS. New hire. Denise Stepney to fill the vacant position of Caseworker 1. Full time, non-exempt, 40 hours/week. Salary: $28,267.20. Effective Date: 2/10/2020.
13. CYS. New hire. Quyen Vuong to fill the vacant position of Caseworker 2. Full time, non-exempt, 40 hours/week. Salary: $29,390.40. Effective Date: 1/29/2020.
14. CYS. Promotion. Quyen Vuong to fill the vacant position of Caseworker 3 – Foster Care Coordinator. Full time, non-exempt, 40 hours/week. Salary: $31,490.17. Effective Date: 2/10/2020.
15. CYS. Salary increase. Brenda Ciancio’s salary to increase from $28,267.20 to $30,440.68 after completion of foundations training and successful completion of probationary period.