March 10, 2020 - Clarion County Board of Commissioners Meeting Agenda
Notice: The following actions have been discussed and approved by the Board of Commissioners but have not been approved for the meeting's minutes. These actions will be approved for minutes during the next Board of Commissioners Meeting. Please check the County Calendar for the next meeting date.
- Work Session on Tuesday, March 17th, 2020 at 9AM in the conference room
- Commissioner/Salary/Retirement Board meeting on Wednesday, March 25th, 2020 at 10 AM in the conference room
- Press Release: COVID-19
1. Resolution #2 of 2020 – Emergency Succession Plan
2. Contract on behalf of Domestic Relations with Christy Logue for IV-D Attorney Contract to replace the contract with Sara Seidle-Patton. Term: 11/7/2019 – 9/30/2020. Cost: $125/hour.
3. Contract on behalf of Transportation with MTM for an extension and amendment to current contract. 3 year extension beginning 7/1/2020 – 6/30/2023.
Rates per trip: 7/1/2020 – 6/30/2021: $39.75
7/1/2021 – 6/30/2022: $41.05
7/1/2022 – 6/30/2023: $42.35
4. Agreement with Fyock’s Lawn Care for summer maintenance at Helen Furnace Park. $145/biweekly.
5. Web Program Enrollment Agreement with CCAP for updating the county website’s platform. Cost: $6,450 for annual hosting fee, and $7,500 for Kentico build out one time fee.
6. Corrections. New Hire. Nathan McDonough to fill the vacant position of part time Corrections Officer. Part time, non-exempt, no more than 29 hours/week. Effective Date: 3/1/2020. Salary: $12.00/hour.
7. Corrections. Promotion. Avery Nelson to fill the vacant position of temporary full time Corrections Officer. Full time, non-exempt, 36/48 hours/week. Effective Date: 3/1/2020. Salary: $13.93/hour.
8. Public Safety, 911. Korey Mills to repositioned from Telecommunicator Trainee to Certified Telecommunicator due to him becoming certified. Full time, non-exempt, 36 hours/week. Salary: $12.50/hour. Effective Date: 2/27/2020.
9. Assessment. New Hire. Zach Stiglitz to fill the vacant position of Assessment Assistant. Full time, non-exempt, 35 hours/week. Salary: $13.59, with a $1,500 increase upon becoming a certified property evaluator. Effective Date: 3/23/2020.
10. Accounting. New Hire. Cali Parisi to fill the vacant position of Payroll Coordinator/Fiscal Assistant. Full time, non-exempt, 35 hours/week. Salary: $15.00/hour. Effective Date: 3/16/2020.
11. GIS. Salary Increase. Tanner Harris (GIS Specialist)’s salary to increase from $25,352.60 to $27,991.60 due to increased duties and responsibilities within the GIS Department. Effective Date: 3/9/2020.
12. GIS. New Hire. Lauren Elder to fill the vacant position of Part Time GIS Specialist. Part time, non-exempt, no more than 21 hours/week. Salary: $19.71/hour. Effective Date: 3/10/2020.
13. CYS. Kim Black due to receive 2.5% pay raise since completion of probation period per the CBA. Salary: $12.90/hour. Effective Date: 3/4/2020.
14. MH/DD. Wendy Bundy to receive $250/week stipend due to temporarily working out of class as Clarion County DD Deputy. Effective Date: 2/16/2020.
15. Correction to January 14, 2020 Commissioners Meeting Minutes, item #8. Joshua Dippold was given the raise in pay for completion of Foundations Training, but he is still a Caseworker 1 and has not moved to Caseworker 2.