1. Resolution #13 of 2019 – Fair Housing
2. Resolution #14 of 2019 – Opposing changes made to Medical Assistance Transportation Program.
3. 2019/2020 Medical Assistance Transportation Program grant.
4. Extension Request for 2015 CDBG grant programs. Extension from deadline of May 18th to May 31st, 2019 for East Brady Borough – 2nd Avenue Sewer Line Replacement and Clarion Township – 4th Avenue Storm Sewer Improvements
5. Contract amendment on behalf of Public Safety with Tyler Technology to cancel and not receive multiple support and maintenance services.
6. Contract on behalf of Public Safety with McCutcheon Enterprises to get re-certified to be the county HAZMAT response coverage.
7. Multiple contracts on behalf of CYS with terms from 7/1/2018 – 6/30/2019.
a. Perseus House, Inc for intensive treatment, residential, shelter, mother/baby, RTF, and community residential services. Cost: MA funded: $217.70 to $564.56/day + incidentals, Per Diems $194.62 - $282.58/day. County Match: 10-20%.
b. Harborcreek Youth Services for residential institutional based services. Cost: $275/day. County Match 20%.
c. Diakon Child Family and Community Ministries for foster family care services. Cost: $55.12 - $94.72/day. County Match: 20%.
8. Resignation of Thomas Bish (Corrections) effective 4/26/2019. Separation of Employment of Tony Harris (GIS) effective 5/3/2019. Separation of Employment of Jaime Davis (CYS) effective 3/14/2019. Resignation of Stacy Winger (CYS) effective 3/25/2019. Resignation of Matthew Mitchell (Corrections) effective 4/30/2019.
9. CYS. New hires. Amanda Gregory and Eiley McGregor to fill the vacant positions of Caseworker 1. Effective date: 5/6/2019. Salaries: $28,267.20
10. CYS. New hire. Barb Plummer to the vacant position of Caseworker Supervisor. Effective Date: $38,854.40 and then $41,841.94 at completion of CORE and Supervisor Training.
11. Commissioners Office. New hire. Logan George to fill the vacant position of Northwest PA Summer Intern. Part time, non-exempt, no more than 29 hours/week. Effective Date: 5/13/2019. Salary: $10.35/hour (25% funded by County, 75% funded by NWPA Job Connect and PA Dept. of Labor and Industry).
12. Multiple Contract renewals on behalf of Early Intervention with terms from 7/1/2019 – 6/30/2020.
a. Milestone Pediatric Therapy, LCC to provide physical therapy services and has seen an increase in utilization. Cost: $25,000, County Match: 10%.
b. Kim Rudolph to provide speech therapy services and has seen an increase in utilization. Cost: $12,000, County Match: 10%.
c. Joanne Keller to provide speech, physical, occupational and special instruction services. Cost: $25,000, County Match: 10%.
d. Access Abilities got specialized therapy services and instruction. Cost: $25,000, County Match: 10%.
e. Achieva Support for occupational, physical, speech, and special instruction. Cost: $15,000. County Match: 10%.
f. Family Links for occupational, physical, speech therapy, and special instruction. Cost: $15,000. County match: 10
g. Center for Community Resources to provide supports coordination. Cost: $60,000. County match: 10%.
h. Next Step Therapy to provide speech, physical, occupational, and special instruction. Cost: $105,000, County Match: 10%.
13. Multiple Contracts on behalf of Developmental Disabilities with terms from 7/1/2019 – 6/30/2020
a. Clarion County Taxi to provide transportation to consumers and has seen an increase in utilization. Cost: $6,000. County Match: 10%,
b. Community Voices for satisfaction survey for consumers on caseload that is a state requirement. Cost: $15,750. County Match: 10%.
c. Family Links for consumer choice for supports coordination. Cost: $500. County Match: 10%.
d. Service Access Management (SAM) for supports coordination service. Cost: $17,000. County Match:10%
e. Center for Community Resources for service coordination in which the agency has had an increase in utilization. Cost: $7,200. County Match: 10%.
f. Center for Community Resources for DD respite and Emergency housing that is regularly utilized. Cost: $21,000. County Match: 10%
g. Sign Language Interpreting for state required sign language interpreter for individuals who are hearing impaired. Cost: $5,000. County Match: 10%.